Sunday, November 05, 2006

OJO Calls for the Return of the Cryptkeeper

Sorry kiddies, OJO and I have been offline for a while. We've been going through our internet withdrawals at our new place. To make the time pass, we've been catching up on forgotten "Tales From the Crypt" episodes. Good stuff. Nothing like sitting in front of the "terrorvision" to pass the time. I've also had more time to dive into an author that I've never really explored, but wanted to. H.P. Lovecraft. As an avid horror fan, I'm ashamed to admit that I had never read any Lovecraft stories/novels. Truly engrossing, vivid, and unique tales from a one-of-a-kind perspective. I've only read one book of short stories and I'm already hooked! Lovecraft and "Tales From the Crypt" are definately "OJO Approved". For all three of OJO's avid blogger fans, don't fret...we'll be back online in a jiff- and back with a vengeance. The Texas Mutthound will return soon! OJO says hi to his buddies in Texas and Canada.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph B. said...

Glad to see your back. Now get busy on that 15 best horror films list you missed! Oh well... maybe we're even for all the deadlines I missed...

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home