Monday, September 11, 2006

GURPS Quotes of the Week

We are looking for a man we just pulled out of a hood.


Timecorp Agent Solomon

I got about 5,000 people back home that are willing to jump off a cliff for me, I think I can handle a few rogue agents.


Timecorp Agent Duncan Jones responding to the Mission Leader after his ability to gather information from rogue Timecorp agents is questioned.

I figured if things got too bad I could slip some LSD through your lips


Mission Leader explaining his thoughts to a faceless Duncan Jones.

From now on we gotta start organizing our drugs.


Timecorp Agent Duncan Jones

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Please tell me you are refrencing the Generic Universal Role Playing System. I had a blast with that when I lived in Alabama, and then moved to Iowa where NOBODY played it.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Chris Allen Gaubatz said...

Yeah, that's the one. We play every Sunday (or try to) and I have a great time with it! My cousin and the guys I play with have been running the same game for several years now; I'm the newbie in the group. It's too bad more people don't get involved with GURPS or something like it- they don't know what they're missing!

1:56 PM  
Blogger James said...

Ah, we had some great times with GURPS. All anyone in Iowa knows how to play is D&D 3.0, which I'm not a fan of. The level system is fine for a video game, but horrible for detailed, enjoyable characters.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home