Saturday, July 15, 2006

Superman Returns


I saw 'Superman Returns' today with my little cousin. I don't really feel like doing a full review. Truthfully, I don't feel like I could give an encompassing review of the film because I never read the comics. When it comes to movie reviews involving comic adaptations the reviewer should know some background of the story. I didn't start reading comics until Vertigo's 'The Preacher' and 'Sandman', so supes is out of my realm. That being said, I had a really good time with this movie. Kevin Spacey was an outstanding villain! There was an amusing chemistry between Spacey and Posey's characters. Don't get me started on Parker Posey- she is one of only two actresses that I find absolutely-beyond-anything-I've-ever-seen-or-heard-of-gorgeous (the other being Fairuza Balk). Anyway, great movie, highly recommended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home